- Spot Chalk is applied directly onto the problem area
to remove stains created by metals and organic stains from leaves and debris.
- Two chalk pucks in each container
- Unused chalk puck can be dried and re-
- This product is
safe for all hard surfaces, including plaster, vinyl, tile, concrete and fiberglass.
- DIRECTIONS FOR STAINS
BELOW WATER: Wearing gloves, gently rub Spot Chalk directly onto the surface stain
to build up a layer of stain- removing chalk.
- Most stains will dissipate shortly
after contact. If needed, use a nylon brush or similar non-abrasive pad to help lift stains.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD: Place Spot Chalk directly onto the stain but for no
more than 5 minutes at a time, checking stain occasionally.
- Once stain has lifted,
remove this product. Older and difficult stains may need to be treated with a
sequestering agent prior to use.
- A sequestering agent should be used after
removal of stains to prevent stains from reappearing.
- DIRECTIONS FOR
STAINS ABOVE WATER: Apply a small amount of water onto area being treated.
- Gently rub Spot Chalk onto wetted stain to form a paste.
- Most stains will
dissipate shortly after contact. Brush treated area as needed.
- Rinse after 1
minute and repeat process as needed.
- Do not allow rinsed material to dry on
Pennsylvania's Online Pool and Spa Equipment and Supply Superstore!