- Raises total alkalinity
- Quick dissolving; powdered
- Maintained alkalinity levels will help prevent corrosive or scale forming conditions in pool water.
- Prevents "pH Bounce"
- Prevents corrosion on fixtures and equipment
- When alkalinity is at its ideal range the pH is less likely to change.
- Ideal total alkalinity levels should be maintained between 80-120 ppm.
- Those using High Tech Tabs, Pure Tabs, or Brominating Tabs should maintain total alkalinity closer to 120 ppm.
Pennsylvania's Online Pool and Spa Equipment and Supply Superstore!